Vine Lines 2023 Sustainable Fabric

 Well hello!  Today we will be talking about my newest collection of designs.  Now that spring is here,  there is no better way to represent spring than with green.  Faint lines replicate the delicate process of the spring metamorphosis.  Green represents the robust life that instills the delicate harmony we know as the beginning of spring.  Preview my collection here Sweet St Poem Co.

I've always designed with the environment in mind.  All my fabric is produced using sustainable materials.    Organic cotton is available too.  Visit Jane & Prosper to view some of the collections.  The recent collection is Vine Lines Series 6.

All deliveries ordered through me offset carbon emissions.  Why?  We support carbon emission offset programs and initiatives.





Comments

Popular Posts